Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012 goals

Welcome 2012!  One of my goals this year is to get really good on the organ...good enough to be able to substitute for our full time organist in sacrament meeting. (she is my teacher too!)  Casey was looking at Craigslist on a whim and found this amazing organ for $150!!  He went down to Roseburg to look at it and bought it on the spot.  It is in perfect condition and plays just like the one at the church. So, now instead of having to go to the church to practice all the time, I can practice in my living room.  The other great thing is that my girls are all anxious to start playing...and now they can!

Here is our first week of 2012!!! 


4 comments:

  1. What a great buy! I would love to start my kids playing the organ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing deal!!! You guys are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! What a deal on that organ. That's so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete