Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Jillian's birthday

Have you ever just fallen in love with a tv program? I FELL in love with the X-files way back when. I haven't fallen for a show like that until Lie To Me came along on Fox. Actually, I knew nothing about the show until I caught myself up on Netflix. Sadly, today, Fox announced that it is cancelling my favorite show. :( I admit, I'm mourning a bit today. I really watch very little TV (other than Netflix stuff) so I am sad to have lost a show that I would actually sit down and watch on a weekly basis. RIP Lie to Me...it was fun while it lasted.




Ok, now that I got that out of my system, here is a re- cap of Jillian's birthday. We love her so much and are enjoying watching her grow and mature.




1 comment:

  1. Oh man! They're cancelling "Lie to Me"?? Bummer. Einar and I really enjoyed that show. It's one of the few we watch.

    Well, I guess that means even less television for me. LOL

    Your cake-making skills are fantastic! But I'm not surprised. ;)

    ReplyDelete