Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Date night

We went on the best date last Saturday night with the Boorens. I have never really been to a fancy schmancy restaurant before...you know, the kind where your food looks like art? Anyway, we went to a place called Marche. It is a french restaurant and was pretty pricey. (The Boorens had a gift certificate so it was okay). I just have to say, sometimes, you do get what you pay for. The food was incredible! ...so fresh and flavorful. This is a picture of Casey's salmon. Afterwards we went to another upscale restaurant (The Exelsior Inn ) for chocolate cheesecake. It was divine. It was so fun to go to fancier places than is our usual. We could definately tell a difference in quality! After eating, we went bowling. I would like you all to note the scoreboard below. That's right, I beat them all :) Actually, Charlotte won the first round and I won the second. Those poor boys!

1 comment: